Hyundai Motors / pending exchange bonus for my maruti 800!

1 India Review updated:

I have purchased one Santro XL car from your Trident Hundai, 100 Feet Road branch on 17th Sept, 2007 and I was promised from the sales person to give Rs. 10000/- exchange bonus to me in one month. Till today I have not received the exchange bonus, I am just getting assurance of another week and each time I contact the sales office. I have been getting such statements from Trident Office since Oct.,2007. I have escalated the issue to Sales Manager, Hundai Customer Care (in copy), a number of times but the same response " Will be resolved in another week". After passing 6 months, still I am waiting for my cheque.

Comments

• Vi
      4th of May, 2008

To,

The Manager

Hyundai

Sub:- Complaint against the dissatisfied services

Sir,

I Vivek Joshi recently buyed a new car (santro GLS (S) Top Model) from sunrise Hyundai show room on 06-03-2008, REGN No. DL 7CJ 2006 Customer ID. C2008030174,

After five days on 11-03-2008 I went to the service center for the 1st service and I specifically inform the service incharge regarding the problems I was facing with the car (i.e there is the problem with the gear shifting specially with the 2nd & 3rd gear at that time) with in a few days I suffered from the same problem with fifth gear ( it automatically slipped) then I again went to the showroom and informed about the gear problem but they did’nt took it seriously, with in 10 min. they returned me the car by saying that everything is fine and now there is no such problem with the car.

On the next day I found the same problem with the 5th gear, as due to lack of time I was unable to go to the service center again so for few days I leave the car in my house.

As on 25-04-2008 I have to go to Haldwani (Uttrakhand) for some urgent work, so on the same day in the morning I went again to the service center and complain against the same problem, then the incharge with in a few min. returned me the car by saying the same statement as above and confirmed me that I can go out of station.

In the evening of 25-04-2008 I went to Haldwani but on the way I faced number of problems, now the problem was not only with the 5th gear but with all the gears, on the next day I call Mr.Manuj Lowe (Asst.Manager (Service) sunrise Hyundai, ) he provided me the no.of sachin Hyundai showroom Haldwani, as the day was Saturday the whole Haldwani was closed due to which I went on Sunday to the service center, after checking the car I was told that there no gear oil in the gear box due to which all the gears were broken, and I was also told by the mechanic that there is not any leakage problem with the gear box.

How come it’s possible that for the same problem I went to the showroom not once but thrice so, it can not be considered as a mistake because mistake can happen once not thrice it is just due to the irresponsible behaviour of the service incharge.

· Are your services only considered till the time of buying, what after that?

· Who is going to compensate for the time and trouble I faced from last one month?

· Two month are not yet completed and this is the response of the car & the service provider, is this the trust you have build in the car industry?

After all the irresponsibility and misbehaviour, they are not ready to change the gear box but only ready to repair.

But why? As this is the error from the side of the service center as will as showroom.

It also means that there is no gear oil in the gear box from the time of buying, otherwise how it’s possible that at the 1st service (i.e 11-03-2008 which is 5 days after date of buying) the car is continuously facing the problem with the gear so why I will take this car, as the error is on Hyundai part than why I should bear the trouble.

Now I not only want to change the gear box but I want a new car, It’s a request to replace it.

As I don’t have much time to spend as I am a private employee, already I and my work suffered a lot.

So it’s a humble request to take a quick action against it as soon as possible.

So that I can concentrate on my work freely.

If it will not considered fast than I am bound to take some legal action against the sunrise Hyundai, I am also compelled to go to the consumer court and media.

Thanking you,

TO
    THE CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER,
    SOUTH REGIONAL OFFICE,
    CHENNAI

Ref: Model no: SNTRO GL, Chassis No: MALAA51HR7M245782*M., Purchase Date: 02/04/2008.
    Sub: Not receved my vehichle documents.( RC BOOK)

Sir,

I purchased a SANTRO GL Model from hilton hyundai (s7402) kollam, kerala on 03-04-2008 and thereby i was in absolute posesion and ownership of the vehicle at the term of purchasing the vehicle i was made to believe that the papers regarding the concerned vehicle would be handedover for me in two weeks time and that there would not be any further delay for the above said. after a span of two weeks i approach them for getting the papers cleared, but they in adapted fradulent execusses for delaying the proceedings.later i was made to approach them several times but it was all in vain and the manner of behaviore is like i am begging them for a favore and they were using thretening languages, is that the way hyundai shows there customer relation. Finally i approached them as a last resort for getting the things cleared .But inturn they mockeried me and suggested me, it is not there responsibility to get things sorted out and the company does"nt have any responsibility whatsoever, now i am in no man's land to get my papaers intact.

So i request a goodself for getting my problem solved at the earliest.if not i will moving to consumer court against hyundai.

Thanking You

Your's Sincearly

• Ta
      20th of Aug, 2008

I purchased Snatro Gl earlier than you, from MGF Hundai, Cochin, later I sold out (within 2 weeks) my Maruthi 800 and handed over all the papers. But till this time there is no answer. What the dealer says that exchange bonus for the purchases made till December 2007 is to get cleared. It is learned that these bonuses are paid by Hyndai in one year time, if you are lackey. If anybody has similar experiences kindly share with us.

Vincent.

• Dr
      19th of Sep, 2008

Dear sir, i have purchased hyundai i1o magna (s) from sant hyundai kangra on 28th july2008.Till date i have not recieved my exchange bonus, corporate bonus and petrol free coupons.

10th of Nov, 2008

I have purchased one i10 car from your Hilton Hundai, Trivandrum on 17th June, 2008 and I was promised from the sales person to give Rs. 2000/- as corporate bonus to me in one/two month. As per their instruction, I have submitted the letter of employment from my company (at technopark) and copy of RC after 24th day of purchase. Till today I have not received the money. I have just forwared a complaint to customer care and got assurance, their autorised person will contact with in 3 days. Two three persons contacted me after that nothing... After passing 6 months, still I am waiting for my offered money.

• Al
      3rd of Dec, 2008

Dear Sir
    After selling my Maruti 800 i purchased a Santro xing XK model from Ashiana Hyundai of Patna Bihar on 14.11.07, i submitted all papers along with photocopy of My Mariti's RC book shoing transfer of ownership to some on else, they told me that exchange bonus cheque will be coming from head office in a month or two, this is to inform all that i have not received my cheque yet ie 2.12.08. I have lodged a complain at customer care no but not received any reply from them.

Alok Shankar
    Patna, Bihar

• Ri
      26th of Feb, 2009

Dear sir,

I have purchased a hyundai santro from popular motors trivandrum, neeramankara, by exchanging my maruti omni. i approached them when i saw the exchange bonus offer on newspaper and i called them. Mr Sanalraj ( executive ) contacted me further and taken my omni and all other documents. they have sold my car to first choice, a used car shop. This all happens in may 2008. till now they had not send me the exchange bonus. When i contacted them they had told me that my old car is sold but the transfer certificate from RTO is not yet recived because. an officer in RTO is on long leave. So my exchange bonus is rejected. I am not responsible for all this matters. so please give me advise on this matter.

My mail id is riyaz_mf2000@yahoo.com
    mobile : 9895920730

• Af
      18th of Mar, 2009

Sir,

I would like bring your Kind Attention that I had Purchased Hyundai Santro from KTC Hyundai Showroom(Calicut -Kerala ) on 17.03.08. and was Came to that I was Applicable for "EXCHANGE BONUS OFFER " which will Expire Within 2 months. I submitted New Vehical RC, Old Vehicle RC, Transffered RC as per Instruction From AGM Mr Mammen Samuel of that Showroom . Unfortunately He was Resinged from that post and they failed to follow up. That was a great loss for me and called several times but Nothing other than "Validity Expired" Was the Final answer.

Again after 10 months They informed me to Submit the Same Materials to avail Second Chance"EXCHANGE BONUS OFFER", but this time I got only New Vehical RC, Old Vehicle RC, and Transffered RC(Copy) was not giving by the transferd persons.For This Reason Showroom Persons rejected me From This offer.
    So, I kindly request you to Grant me this Offer as I was One of the Dissatisfied Customer Who was really applicable to enjoy this offer.

With Regards
    Afsal

• Mr
      11th of Aug, 2009
    Hyundai Motors - non-receivement of R.C. of the car
    hyundai motor india ltd
    India

I have not received the registration Certificate of my car till now .Date of purchase of the car is feb, 2009.Please send R.C of my car as soon as possible. Car number is DL3CBH-0952.

• Bi
      23rd of Sep, 2009

i have booked an hyundai i10 from hilton hyundai kollam they promised of delivering the vehicle on 19 sep 09 till now today 23 sep 09 i dint get the vehicle they are saying next week so on .so please the whom so ever is authorised please rectify the complaints .

in all sense the over all hyundai dealers through out india is cheaters in all means.

and in to be frank go for toyota the hassle free dealers and the vehicles too.

the nippon toyota is the best in india.

• Bi
      23rd of Sep, 2009

I TOTALLY DIS AGREE WITH HYUNDAI DEALERS IN INDIA

• Ra
      22nd of Jan, 2013

Hi, My name is Rajesh Solanki. On 12/12/12 I made full payment (Rs 551198/ plus my old car valued at 40000/ ) for an i10 car to Pramukh car riders, a Hyundai car dealer at prabhadevi, mumbai. Delivery was promised on 18th.
    On 13th they took away my old car along with original papers.
    On 14th, I paid Rs 4249/ for change of color.
    After encashing all the monies paid by me, and taking away my old car, a week later, on the day of delivery, they demanded rs 30000/ more citing vague reasons.
    They refused to deliver or to return my old vehicle or the money paid by me.
    More shocking was the behavior of the Korean company. Calls to help line & reg office, posts on their FB page & Hyundai worldwide web site, e-mails to all possible Hyundai addresses, right from New Delhi to Korean Head office..all have failed to generate even something resembling a response.
    I am in the process of filing a criminal suit against the dealer and Hyundai motors. I post this as a warning to all to beware of this shameless company and its bunch of fraud associates.