Hyundai Getz / hyundai india customer service and dealer (m/s. popular hyundai) cheating customers
My father-in-law bought a Hyundai Getz car from the dealer Popular Hyundai, Cochin in October 2017. He was offered an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 for selling his old car. He submitted all papers to the dealer on November 21 2017. However, when he called up the dealer later, he was told that they somehow misplaced all papers. Subsequently, a 'Sales Advisor' (one Mr Rony Varghese) from the dealer came to his house and collected the papers again. When he called up in April 2017, he was told that the cheque has been received, and is waiting for signature from the Secretary - who was on leave. When he called up in early May 2017, he was told that the exchange bonus has been rejected!!.
We went to the dealer on Saturday, 12th May and met the Sales manager, Mr. Abraham. He did not listen to us properly, and was speaking over the phone, and looking at the computer when we were explaining the problem. He first told us that the cheques are being issued by the dealer, not Hyundai. However, when we questioned this, he changed his stand, and started telling that it is Hyundai who issues the money. He also showed us certain documents which he told are 'cheques' that have been issued. Upon close examination, it was found that these documents are just some challans, not any cheques. He was not ready to show us any documented proof regarding the rejection of our exchange bonus by Hyundai. We had to come out of the room since he was not at all listening.
I had called up at the customer service number, and spoke with two representatives - Sruthi and Neha - on 12th May. They told me that they will inquire and call me back, which has not happened till now.
I then sent an email complaint to the customer service on May 14th, and one Ms. Aashika Singh told that they will contact us soon. This has not happened till now.
I suspect that there is a unholy nexus between the Southern India Region Sales department, the dealer and its Sales Advisors, who have pocketed the amount amongst themselves, and is now trying to hide it, These men and women are tarnishing the image of the Hyundai company. I am going to file a case against these folks. So guys, beware of the dealer M/s Popular Hyundai India ---- NEVER buy car from them.
More Hyundai Getz Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai South Africa - vehicle problem
- Hyundai Motor America - 2003 hyundai elantra rear subframe rusted and snapped while driving nearly causing an accident.
- Hyundai - blue
- Hyundai Motor America - 2012 hyundai genesis r-spec transmission problems
- Hyundai Motor America - operations manager/service department