Hydroderm / Failure to Deliver

1 W1994 Hall RoadColumbus, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 920-523-0167

One of the sponsors on WebMD was Hydroderm. Thinking that WebMD would certainly not sponsor an unscrupulus company, I ordered a "free trial" of the product.

It was only after I re-read the information that I realized that Hydroderm would automatically send product monthly and change $80 to my credit card.

I ordered the product on September 5th, and as of today, have still not received the "free trial". I have been calling this company for two weeks to cancel the free trial and to be removed from their "club", and for two weeks have been told that their "system is down and that they cannot cancel my account until their system is up and running.

Getting nowhere with this company, I had to call my credit card company to have charge disputed and received a credit.

Seems strange to me that their system could process and bill my credit card, but I cannot speak with anyone at Hydroderm to cancel any further "automatic" orders.

What a SCAM!

Da

Comments

Je
  7th of Oct, 2008

i have not recieved my order and you have all my info.just wanted to know what was going on