Hydroderm / they continued automatically withdrawing payments but stopped sending the product.

1 United States

I have been receiving the Hydroderm skin care products about every 2 months for the past 8 months or so, maybe even longer, without any problem. They were consistent in sending the product within a few short days after the automatic payment went out of my account. This fall they were 3 or 4 weeks late in taking the payment. Then the product never arrived. I thought it might be late because of Christmas packages clogging the mail system. But 20 days after the money was taken from my account I tried to contact them online. I did get a message to them online, and they did not respond to it. I had an uneasy feeling about them after reading some of these complaints and felt it best to put a stop payment on my account for them, because I felt that they had changed and would probably not leave me a satisfied customer. I was glad I did that when I received notice from the bank that they had indeed tried to get another payment out of my account, just 20 days after getting the last payment. And still not product has shown up in my mailbox. I doubt I´ll ever see that last $80.00 but at least it isn´t $160.00 gone with nothing to show for it. What a shame. I can´t understand what has happened to them. I liked the product.

Ld