Hutch / Vodafone Prepaid / suspended my connection

1 India Review updated:

hi

my mobile number is [protected], This is a prepaid connection i recharged my prepaid connection with Rs.100 and got a talktime of Rs.86 .
I made a call from the place where i recharge to check
whether everything is working fine or not, at that time i talked to the person to whom i call in that way i thought everything is working.
then today when i try call my friend i got a message stating your account is suspended.
I dont what the damn ### problem with this vodafone or hutch networks. I want this problem to be taken care as a vodafone/ hutch customer and solve this as soon as possible
reagrds,
Hari

Comments

12th of Jan, 2010

Even I am suffering from this problem. What is the solutions to it. There is some balance in my prepaid account, though I cannot call anyone from this cell phone. Any one, please can you suggest anything that can help me solve this problem?

12th of Jan, 2010

Does recharging the account solve this problem?

12th of Jan, 2010

I have got the solution for this. I called at the Vodafone Customer Care, and I came to know that to again activate the account we need to recharge it with a minimum amount of Rs.200. This has to be done every 6 months in order to prevent suspension in future.

Hope I have helped you.

Jay Shukla

• Ha
      13th of May, 2010

please send settings and details in this phone number

phone model no; NOKIA 6120 C