Huntington Bank / international transfer
My sister in-law transfers Money every year with no trouble.
Now she received a notice that the Transfer could not be completed.
After investigating she had my last name correct, bank number correct, swift number correct my address correct, routing number correct.
She did not add my first name.
So Huntington declined and she occurred a 25 Euro fine and also a 5.50 Euro administration fee.
I called the 1-800 number and got no where.
The supervisor kept repeating herself up to the point I asked her why she kept saying the same thing.
We stayed with Huntington because a good friend works there.
I must say I am not happy with this kind of service at all and will be looking to change banks if this does not get resolved in having a 30.50 Euro refund for my sister in law.
More Huntington Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Huntington Bank - overdraft protection - opting in 
- Huntington Bank - refinance/ 
- Huntington Bank - mortgage modification 
- Huntington National Bank - refinance rip-off
- Huntington Bank - held my paycheck 
- Huntington Bank - customer service 
- Huntington Bank - unethical behavior and very poor customer service
- Huntington Bank - customer service
- Huntington Bank - safe deposit box
- Huntington Bank - checking overdraft fees