Hungry Jack's Australiachicken burger

A few weeks ago my husband purchased 2 chicken burgers as advised on television. I am currently undergoing chemotherapy and my mouth is very sensitive. He was told is was not a patty but real chicken, only to find out we got a pattie.
Last night my husband went back to place an order and mentioned to the female assistant manager what had happened and he was told they had to use up there old stock.
When he told her he can go to Kentucky Fried to get real chicken burgers he was told most unpolitely "WELL GO THERE THEN".
How rude and how unprofessional of this staff member and a disgrace to your company. Never again will we go to your store at the Shell service station on Kessels Road Mt Gravatt as this is not the first problem we have had with them. Past experiences has been the food has been cold.
You need to smarten up your staffing procedures and let them know that they need to listen to the customer first. We are both in our late 60's and not ones to complain, but definately a complaint is warranted when it involves rudeness.

Li
Nov 24, 2018

Comments

• Ic
      Nov 24, 2018

Sounds to me like your husband got rude and smart and they told him to go to Kentucky Fried Chicken because they did not want him as a customer. I am sure they are happy to know that you will "never" go to their restaurant again. If your husband was making rude comments he needs to be a big boy and take rude comments back.