HSBC Mortgage / terrible experience!
Almost a year ago, I lost my home to foreclosure. Someone wanted to buy the house; HSBC appraised it at $140K and this company offered $100K. HSBC refused. I filed Chapter 13 and while I wasn't notified, I'm sure the house sold at auction. I wanted to dump the Chapter 13 and get into a debt settlement program but I'm sure HSBC would come after me for a deficiency judgment. I hate this company.
More HSBC Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive 
- HSBC - replacement card issue / dispute card this morning and ask for replacement
- HSBC Dubai - bank
- HSBC - customer service