HSBC Mortgage / terrible experience!

IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 773-507-7618
Almost a year ago, I lost my home to foreclosure. Someone wanted to buy the house; HSBC appraised it at $140K and this company offered $100K. HSBC refused. I filed Chapter 13 and while I wasn't notified, I'm sure the house sold at auction. I wanted to dump the Chapter 13 and get into a debt settlement program but I'm sure HSBC would come after me for a deficiency judgment. I hate this company.

Comments

Ti
  5th of Apr, 2008
I understand completely, I would rather walk away than pay another cent to HFC/HSBC. I feel like I have been raped to to fraudulent activity done by HFC/HSBC Mortgage.
Gr
  25th of Mar, 2011

HSBC Mortgage - Tax issue
HSBC Mortgage

The year of 2008, my wife & were unable to pay our taxes on our home so we let HSBC know about what was happening.In the year of 2009 HSBC said that they would pay the taxes, which were 3, 100...so they had a dead line to get the money in by June 2, 2009, which they got the money into the tax office 4days late, the property went to a tax sale, the person bid 30, 000 ...which means his name went on the title deed, in oder to have his name removed, HSBC had to pay him 41, 000, so they" HSBC"paid him off...with that being said HSBC place that 41, 000 on top of our mortgage, which made our payment jump from 1650 to 2817 a mth...which have never been behind since they pull this mess on us...
Su
  9th of Jun, 2011

HSBC Mortgage - Payment arrangements
HSBC Mortgage
Ohio

Ah yes, the famous HSBC, well you won't listen to my husband who tried to tell you we have faxed everything you wanted and yet you deny our request for modification because we didn't submit the right paperwork from our first mortgage CitiMortage. Uhm, my husband submitted the paperwork that we send via western union each month to make a payment. That is all we can show you. Our monthly statement won't show up to date information tell the six months "trail" is over, which they will probably screw us anyway, is over. UNDERSTAND!!! HELLO there!!! I'm speaking ENGLISH here. Thank you very much for be unreasonable and helping out one of the thousands of customers out here who needs help. NOT!!! Would someone from this company who cares about your customer and willing to work with us, understand our needs, and would like to keep their home, but on very limited income, call us and work with us. Thank you. Please make it someone we can talk to and understand.

HSBC Holdings Logo HSBC Holdings