HSBC Dubai UAE / nobody cares about missing money
HSBC made several fixed monthly telegraphic payments to Standard Chartered Bank in the first quarter of this year for me, both HSBC and SCB accounts are in Dubai and are in my name. Three of the payments never hit the receiving account but have been debited to my HSBC account. It's now the end of October and it still is unresolved, they have just lost my money. People take the details, go on holiday and don't reply, complaint emails and faxes are simply ignored (after carefully being given a 'complaint number' by the bank). These people are a complete disaster, the staff have no pride in their work and no respect for their customers. Their just saying 'sorry' all the time does absolutely nothing.
More HSBC Dubai UAE Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - unauthorized credit card charges
- HSBC Holdings - unauthorised transaction on card no 4386759006314683
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card