HSBC Direct / bank withholding my money
HSBC direct has been withholding my money for 2 weeks, for no reason. When my on-line CD matured I called the bank twice with requests to close my CD account and transfer the fund to my another account where I can access the money. I waited for about a week only to discover they did nothing. Since then I have been sending bank mails daily. Still cannot get the money. On top of this, now they want to charge me with an early withdrawal fee. Basically, they are pretending that I never called them.
More HSBC Direct Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive