HSBC Credit Cards / credit predators
This company sucks. I had three HSBC credit cards for years and had a zero balance on all of them. I applied for credit with a company that had nothing to do with HSBC or any of their affiliates. Almost simultaneously, I started to receive letters from HSBC stating that they were closing my accounts due to recent credit denial. What's up with that? Did I mention that I did not owe them any money and have never missed a payment or was I ever late. It's almost like they lay in wait and pounce on you like fresh meat!
I don't know which is worse credit card companies jacking up your interest rate if you are late or them just closing your account when you are not. BUYER BEWARE!!!
More HSBC Credit Cards Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive