HSBC Credit Card / abusive hidden fees
1) I sent $500.00 to someone in new york using my hsbc credit card and western union.
When I received my statement from hsbc, I was hit by a "cash fee" of $27.00 or 5.4% of the
Amount sent. when I complained about it, I was told that "transfers are considered to be cash advances and that I is mentioned in the credit card agreement..."
2) my interest rate was increased to 30%!! because "... the system shows that you were 30 late in your payment for november 2008..."
This is insane because I pay every month many times the minimum payment required!
All of you, do as I will, dump your hsbc credit card and look for a better deal!
More HSBC Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive 
- HSBC - replacement card issue / dispute card this morning and ask for replacement
- HSBC Dubai - bank