HSBC / bank transfer error!

I made a bank Transfer over the internet for 20,000 AED into a foreign account. The bank called me to clarify what funds the transfer would be made in and I confirmed that it would be for 20,000 AED. The bank then transferred 103,000 AED. This is my rent money and I will not be able to pay my rent because the bank are saying it will take up to 14 days to sort this problem out. I do not have 14 days to wait as I need to pay my rent on the 1st of August and I am marrying on the 30th August.

N  13th of Feb, 2008 by
Miss Rebecca Gross
Abidjan Cote D Ivoire
West Africa

Please i am sorry for the inconvinences and embarrassment this may look like but i wrote it with the heart of tears and sorrows as an orphan,seeking your understanding and help in the name of GOD I am Rebecca Gross the only daughter of late Mr and Mrs Williams Gross.My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip . My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on 20th may 2006 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of .USD $10.5m left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan ,that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management .Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
(1) To provide a good bank account into which this money would be transferred into .
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 19years.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country. Moreover,dear, i am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas. Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within seven (7) days you signify interest to assist me.
Anticipating to hear from you soon.
remain bless,