HSBC Bank / credit cards and accounts cancellation problems

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I am a customer in HSBC Bank, I have an account and 3 credit cards from the bank . My account is [protected]. well in March 2007 I have decided to cancel all my cards and account, due to the reason that i was not satisfied with their service. I have paid all my outstanding . Then on March 14, 2007 I have sent an official letter to HSBS Customer Service Manager asking to cancel my cards. They have called me back and assured that they have canceled it.

Well just few days back for some strange felling i have called through the phone banking system of HSBC and was shocked by hearing that on each card i have an amount of 200 DHS fee , which is yearly fee for the cards renewal. I again spoke to a phone banking officer asking him why they haven't been canceled? he had no answer, was rude, and assured that again someone will contact me from the bank. But unfortunately no one did.

Comments

4th of Sep, 2007

Its not a complaint. I want to send a mail or I want to call HSBC customer care. If I call customer care number in Bangalore, its always engaged. I have searched for email-id, but it ends in vain. Where can I get an customer care email id...

• Co
      5th of Aug, 2008

name Coleen D'souza
    card no. 4476 9212 0306 4757
    cell no 9822013980

I had called your customer care regarding the reversal of all charges and your customer care officer had promised but still nothing has been done... it has been lingering on for a long time. I am getting sms's / statements to make payments. And kindly inform Tata aig I am not interested in their policy as I had not asked for the policy.

Kindly zeroise my account so that I can operate this card.

regards Coleen D'souza