H&R Block / taxes

1 tampa, FL, United States Review updated:

I went in february 13, 16. Too fill my taxes and Dawn Rogers make 2 mistakes, she put the wrong account number and then in my address she never put my apt num. They send my the money on 26 oct but because if the apt error i never received my money and now they are telling me, that i have too wait 60 more days because of their error, i dont think soo lawyer time, please... dont ever go that place please.

Da
Nov 11, 2016

Comments

• Tr
      12th of Jan, 2017

I really wish a lawyer would work. Because it's unfathomable the kinds of acts they get away with on numerous complaint boards, yet little to nothing is done. I bet you rent money that this Dawn "person" probably got the lowest score imaginable to pass to do taxes. That's what they were doing when I was there. In the FAQs, when one read through all of them relating to the drastic decrease of tax quiz competency, senior (In both age and company affiliation) and stellar employees were to be replaced with more of these people for economic reasons. There, you get what you pay for, as incompetence runs wild and amok. Worse yet, it's encouraged. I hope you're going somewhere else, ideally somewhere where taxes can be done for little money to pay or free. Good luck to you for this year.