H&R Block / not honoring appointment
Being a long time customer I know that getting an appointment is the best way to go to be able to get your taxes done in a timely manner. I was given an appointment for 7:00 pm last night Feb 16, 2010. I arrived at 6:45 because I left home early because of traffic.
The person who I was schedule to do the taxes with took someone in just minutes before I got there. It was 7:45 and the receptionist kept telling me it was only a few more minutes. The tax preparer never came out to apologize for me having to wait. After more than an hour of wating, I had enough and left. I am never going back to H&R Block. It is obvious that my time is not important to them.
More H&R Block Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam! 
- H&R Block - emerald advance 
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course 
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam 
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare! 
- H&R Block - tax return service
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - steal you tax payment
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - zero customer assistance following hrb errorsx4 - 2017 quebec tax return (qtr)
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - terrible customer service
- H&R Block - complaint against company