H&R Block / HRB Digital / taxes!!
Filed my return electronically through H&R Block, and was given a Direct Deposit date of 2/22. On 2/22 the money was not deposited to my Wells Fargo checking account. I called H&R Block they said to give it an additional 3-5 business days to be deposited to a third party bank. Okay, I wait and I call after 5 business days and 4 people later I find out my refund was sent to a completely different routing number and account number. Not even close to mine!!! I had to open a claim with H&R Block, after 7 days waiting they tell me they can't help me further because it's not their responsibility... they give me the routing number and account number and I had to contact the bank it was deposited too myself. Thankgod was rejected and sent back to the Irs. I call the IRS they say a mailed check will be sent 5-7 weeks. Cool I wait 7 weeks still nothing, I contact the IRS again, the money was sent back to H&R Block Corp. for them to take out their fees. Wow!! I submitted a check replacement form a week ago and put it on their Emerald card because it only takes 1-2 business days. It is now business day 5... never file with H&R Block!!! This is a nightmare. My 5 thousand dollars doesn't mean anything to anyone I speak too. Half of them I can't even understand because they have such heavy accents. Worst company ever!!!
More H&R Block / HRB Digital Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam! 
- H&R Block - emerald advance 
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course 
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam 
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare! 
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - tax preparer
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - taxes
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - a dispute with h& r block and last year of filling taxes with them.
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - service
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - tax professional