H&R Block / HRB Digital / taxes!!

1 Glendale, AZ, United States Review updated:

Filed my return electronically through H&R Block, and was given a Direct Deposit date of 2/22. On 2/22 the money was not deposited to my Wells Fargo checking account. I called H&R Block they said to give it an additional 3-5 business days to be deposited to a third party bank. Okay, I wait and I call after 5 business days and 4 people later I find out my refund was sent to a completely different routing number and account number. Not even close to mine!!! I had to open a claim with H&R Block, after 7 days waiting they tell me they can't help me further because it's not their responsibility... they give me the routing number and account number and I had to contact the bank it was deposited too myself. Thankgod was rejected and sent back to the Irs. I call the IRS they say a mailed check will be sent 5-7 weeks. Cool I wait 7 weeks still nothing, I contact the IRS again, the money was sent back to H&R Block Corp. for them to take out their fees. Wow!! I submitted a check replacement form a week ago and put it on their Emerald card because it only takes 1-2 business days. It is now business day 5... never file with H&R Block!!! This is a nightmare. My 5 thousand dollars doesn't mean anything to anyone I speak too. Half of them I can't even understand because they have such heavy accents. Worst company ever!!!

La
Apr 16, 2018

Comments

Wi
  16th of Apr, 2018

Did you buy the piece of mind protection? If you had, you wouldn't be paying any fees. Mistakes happen, and they suck. But sometimes you just have to take a breath and wait.