H&R Block / HRB Digital / taxes
Back in 2016 I went to see a H& R Tax person here in Wichita, Ks.
I didn't feel afterward that my Taxes was done right, so after setting up a payment agreement with the IRS so i would not get in trouble with them. I started saving for my Taxes to be redone. Come to find out the H&R Tax person done my Taxes wrong and I have been paying and receiving pentylies not due to me.
I am requesting a refund for the taxes that your Rep so called did.
Updated by ksgirl1109, Jun 12, 2018
Since the H&R Rep did not do my Taxes correctly I had to have 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 all redone and had to summit an Amended Tax Return for those years. which of course cost me again to do al 5 years of Taxes.
More H&R Block / HRB Digital Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam! 
- H&R Block - emerald advance 
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course 
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam 
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare! 
- H&R Block - complaint against company
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - my understanding is that h&r block has an agreement with irs to file a 1040ez for free for someone whose earnings are $66k or less 
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - fees and proper preparation
- H&R Block Emerald Card - emerald card - fraud/missing money
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - tax preparer