H&R Block / scam practices!
I filed my taxes with H&R Block last year and received the RAL loan with a refund of around 2500. So, I assumed I would be approved for the same loan as a returning customer. I only went to H&R Block to receive my money in 1-2 days. They took about 30 minutes or less as my information was already in the computer. The representative should tell you that you may not get the loan, but they don't because they know that is the only reason most of us are even there. I have done my taxes at home for the past 10 years with the exception of last year and only returned for the RAL.
The very next day I called and was told, like many others, I was not approved for the loan. So, therefore, they charged me 256.00 for doing absolutely nothing for me that I could not have done myself.
How can they actually charge fees this high? My return this year was only 914.00, which I will only see approximately 600.00 due to this company ripping me off by leading me to believe I would receive my money in 1-2 days; when you find out in less than 24 hours you have been denied the RAL load, GUESS WHAT -- THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO BESIDES ACCEPT YOUR FATE!
More H&R Block Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam! 
- H&R Block - emerald advance 
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course 
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam 
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare! 
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - taxes
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - a dispute with h& r block and last year of filling taxes with them.
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - service
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - tax professional
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - extension for small family trust