H&R Block / messed up our 2010 taxes
My husband and I has used H&R Block for the past 10 years (Married filing separate). When we filed our 2010 taxes, the guy went in my file and deleted my husband from my record filing me HOH submitted my paperwork. Then he filed my husband as Single – with me sitting right next to him submitted the paperwork. Now we have to pay back what we got in our return.
In the 10 years that we have used H&R Block we never had to review the paperwork before signing it because it has always been correct, but this year it’s a different story.
We will NEVER use H&R Block again --- I believe that this was a Malicious Act, why would someone go in and change the status from the same data that has been used for the last 10 years.
More H&R Block Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam! 
- H&R Block - emerald advance 
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course 
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam 
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare! 
- H&R Block - peace of mind insurance 
- H&R Block - incompotance 
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - extension for small family trust
- H&R Block - tax preparation 
- H&R Block - emerald card