Hp Vp6220 / can not find the projector lamp

Turkey

Hi, I am from turkey and I live in istanbul. 3 years ago I bought a projector vp6220 model of hp. 2 weeks ago the lamp life is finished. And I tried to get the lamb from any store of hp. But I couldn't find the product. I called hp turkey, but unfortunately, during these 2 weeks they couldn't help me and didn't tell me whether they would provide the lamp or not. I called altim bilisim which is the main distributor for hp parts, but they told me that, the lamp was not a part of the projector, it was only a consumption material, so they would not provide help for it. I called hp turkey several times but they didn't help me. Hp case number is [protected]. They gave me this case number but when I called several times, I told the same case to everyone in call center, they don't follow up the case. They ask me again what my problem is.
As a result, hp turkey, didn't tell me anyhthing during these two weeks..
My request is, either hp turkey takes this projector device and give my money back, or provide the lamp.

I gave my phone number to hp turkey, but I think they didn't save my number on database. Because they wanted my phone number 3 times in different days.
"call center support" is not a simple issue such as " how may I help you". If a call center will not help me after 10 times of call, then it means that, hp turkey call center is unnecessary. You can follow up the cases about hp turkey in www.Sikayetvar.com which is the biggest complaint site about the products in turkey.

I hope hp will help me about this issue.
Best regards.

Please inform me via email cuneyt. Evliyaoglu@akbank.com, about what will happen to my projector device.

Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company Logo Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company
Overall Satisfaction Rating