HP Pavilion DV6226TX Laptop / poor quality product!
I have recently bought a HP Pavilion laptop (Model dv6226tx) in a store at Chennai, India. It comes with a Vista Home Premium operating system. It also has a in-built webcam. The problem is most of the time, the web cam does not work. Whenever I try to access it with some instant messenger program, like Windows live messenger or yahoo messenger or trillian messenger, sometimes it works with and sometimes I am getting error messages like "Webcam is not connected" or "You don't have webcam connected to this system or it may be used by some other application". When we contacted HP customer care support, they are only giving temporary solution like, re-installing the software for the webcam from the c:swSetupWcam folder. This is every time, we have disable and enable the webcam. There are lots of complaints lodged at the HP website regarding the same problem by various customers, but still HP is not responding with any permanent solution to it. Instead of spending their time in fixing the bug, HP is spending their time in hiding the fact, by removing the complaints that we have posted in their website. I have posted some 4 or 5 complaints regarding the same issue, whenever they feel the heat is being on the higher side, they are removing the posts.
More HP Pavilion DV6226TX Laptop Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett Packard - The Company, the Customer Service, and HP Pavillion x360 Convertible
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer office jet 6950 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - HP Laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet 5255 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product