Hp Dv9408ca — horrible customer service + computer
purchased the HP Pavillion dv9408ca from futureshop on nov15th, 2007
nov 18th, 2008 in the middle of my school semester (college) my screen broke, another person in my class with the exact same model of my laptop had the EXACT same problem literall 1-2 weeks after warranty!
HP said too bad basically and said I would have to pay $400.00+Shipping for a new one.
would you not be extremely angry?
I bought a Toshiba Satellite to replace that piece of crap and this one is much nicer and better quality / built
More Hp Dv9408ca Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hp Pl4260n 42 - failure to work
- Hp, Monitor, 22xi, - started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now 
- HP - hp products and customer service 
- HP - repair scam 
- HP - shipment delayed by 3 weeks