HP Customer Service / Pavilion M7570N / hp pavillions stink and so does their customer service!
January 9, 2007. HP Pavillions stink and so does thier customer service. I have been having issues with HP's Pavillion "media Center" PC, since 11-26-06 (day after Thanksgiving). The issues are the OS (XP Media Center) keeps going corrupt. The thing basicly acted like the 1970's movie charector, "Sybil." Didn't matter what i tried to do, the PC went corrupt, in many ways. HP Customer Service was not help either.
Since 11-26-06 (day 1 of purchase) , via phone, I was constantly hearing "that will be 60 dollars to fix the problem", on a brand new PC. When I protested it and said it should be covered since it's not even a week old (HP Pavillion M7570N).
I have dealt with 13 customer service people (phone and internet chat, "Total care" on HP site), total. My "Media Center" PC is still going corrupt, even after a total "disk format" or "wipe and recovery" (from the 3 CD roms sent). These folks clearly don't stand behind their product or know what they are doing. I was also told that I would not get back the 1000 dollars for this door stop, being only 2 months old. They proclaim they will not refund the money because "there's nothing physically wrong with the unit". I won't even get into trying to contact "quality department", who has "case workers" to supposedly fix the issues, or OK a refund.
I clearly do not recommend HP products of any kind. This last 2 months has left a VERY bad taste in my mouth for Compaq and HP. If they do not know how to fix the problem, or stand behind their product, BYPASS them now!. Due to these issues, my broadcast show cannot air, since I cannot "produce it". Thanks HP! I don't know how JD powers thinks this a great place for awards for customer service!
More HP Customer Service / Pavilion M7570N Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - customer/support service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - ink cartridges, 902-xl, 902 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - envy 4520 printer and ink cartridges 
- Hewlett Packard - computer hard drive 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptops