Hotwire / misrepresentation of hotels
I needed to reserve a hotel room near Charles de Gaulle airport. Hotwire promoted a marginal two star hotel as a four star hotel in the airport. The hotel is in fact more than the .2 kilometers that was advertised. I have used numerous internet websites for hotel reservations usually successfully. I would advise anyone to never use Hotwire. Once I discovered the name of the hotel after payment unfortunately, I found that the hotel was selling for less per night on any other internet reservation; and that the reviews are overwhelmingly negative.
Hotwire is being dishonest, do not use them for anything.
More Hotwire Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - Trying to Cancel, When Full Trip Insurance was purchased
- Hotwire - cancellation reneging
- Hotwire - hotwire does not send a refund promised by them = stealing my money
- Hotwire - hotwire stole my money!
- Hotwire - car rental