Hooters / west springfield service 11/11/16

1 Springfield mass, United States Review updated:

I dined in with my family on 11/11/16 and we had a server Maddie. It took her 5 minutes to even greet us. Then my Uncle ordered a captian and coke, she gave him a jack and coke. And all three BAR drinks came at all different times.then we put the food in. After food came out (which sucked bonless wings were small and cold) we ordered 10 more cause we didn't like them and she gave us our check before our 2nd order even came out. She was AWFUL. I am never returning and everyone will know about this awful restaurant. No wonder why we always go to Manchester, they hire girls with brains.

Jo
Nov 11, 2016

Comments

• We
      12th of Nov, 2016

Your waitress did not make your drinks and cannot control that three drinks came out at different times. The bartender is in control of the bar, not the waitress. The waitress also did not prepare your food. She is not responsible if the wings were small or cold. Waitresses have zero control over the kitchen. Giving you your check prematurely is such a petty thing, why even comment on it? She can't close out your bill until you pay, so you can just ignore the check until you a ready and you can still add on items with no problem.