Honda Unicorn / Rear shock absorber
I purchased unicorn in November 2007 in Saphire Honda, J.P.Nagar, Ban and found problem with the mono suspension.At the time of delivery they said unicorn comes with 1 year warranty. When I reported my problem to them, they repaired it, even for the second time again they repaired it and said if again problem arises it will be replaced, but for the third time they said that suspension is not covered under warranty. I really got tired. Now I am palnning to report this problem to cosumer forum. Its my request to all please dont go for unicorn.
More Honda Unicorn Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - knocking noises in gear conversion
- Honda Motor - general services
- Honda Motor - honda saudi arabia's dealer rejected my car.
- Honda Motor - engine oil over consumption and safety issue
- Honda Motor - service and spare parts