Honda Siel India Ltd / Cheating by honda dealer staff

Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 3:54 PM
To: customer_relations@hondacarindia.com
Subject: Kind Att; C R Manager

Dear C R Manager,
Honda has been a dream Car for me . I am working in university here as Director . In the month of Sept I got a opportunity to buy a car thru a known it had run only 16000 km. I contacted Mr Harish (From Insurance Depptt)of Prestige Honda Jalandhar (Honda Dealer) in the month of 3rd week of Sept 2007 with whom we discussed for the transfer of the papers since I had a previous insurance at 40 % benefit he advised me to get present insurance which was vaild upto Aug 2008 refunded and continu the old one we checked up with him regarding surrender of the policy the policy was of Reliance . I kept on checking with Mr. Harish he kept on extended the dates. In Nov2007 he asked me for copy of transferred Registration copy which was handed over to him . Ending Nov when I didn’t get the payment I contacted Mr. koura of the same deptt in presence of Mr Anup senior sales manager of the dealer.. It was agreed in front him that the payment will be released to me within 7 days that is fist week of Dec. I kept on calling these both guys Mr. Kaura and Mr Harish nothing Happened. On 7th Jan2008 I was told to hand over the original copy of insurance which was done. Again nothing happened it was ending Feb after a lot of pressure on the Mr. Kaura, he told me that the it cannot be refunded as my earlier owner has already taken claim on the policy . I was shocked. I even contacted Mr. lallily the Director of Prestige Honda Jalandhar (Honda Dealer) But even he promised, nothing no initiative was taken by him to resolve the issue . My submission is as below
1. Prestige Honda Jalandhar (Honda Dealer) should have not accepted my papers when they were not sure.
2. why so much of delay 6 months.
3. I could have continued with the policy if told in Oct itself.
4. Why Mr Lalliy Director Prestige Honda Jalandhar didn’t took any initiative to resolve this even I request him to give a patient hearing. He will at least earn something out of the money I spend on the vehicle. He too is not bothered to resolve this issue. I was shocked when he told me that I haven’t purchased vehicle from him
5. Why they asked me the papers time to time and kept me hanging
6. I complained on 1 to 1 Honda says it is for the people they carebut sorry it is absolutely a big lie on 11th March, 14th March, 15th March, 18th March, 24th March (twice), 26th March, 29th March, 31st March Till date no one from Honda has contacted me. Honda is not really bothered about customer. They only talk of high slandered of services but in really sense it is bull ###.
7. Why there has not been any solution or settlement till date why everyone is washing hands.
8. Why Honda who is known for their service silent on this issue. Is this the service Honda is talking about
9.I AM STILL WAITING FOR HONDA TO RESPONSE>>>>>>I HAVE LOST FAITH IN HONDA AS WEL AS THEIR DEALERSHIP> I REGRET GETTING Associated with them . I have put my dream car on Sale.. Shame on Honda for not caring for the people
Regards
Subash, Email subashkannaw@hotmail.com

Su

Comments

14th of Apr, 2008

Neglegence of your service centre ( Courtesy Honda).
    With reference to my Car Honda City Zx purchased from Courtesy Honda (Okhla Industrial Area), I am sorry to say that my car went for the 3rd service on 2nd April, 2008, today(14th April) while driving from my home suddenly after 20 Kms of driving my car was broke up on the middle of the road and i had to approach nearby local mechanic for SOS but he told me that engine oil has totally leaked due to the fault of the drain out nut and he asked to call Honda Helpline. then i reported to the Courtesy Honda service centre for the help and my car was towed away to the service centre and there after inspection i got a call from the service manager saying that someone might have stolen the oil. So my point is now how is it possible: 1. as my car is always parked in my personal garage, so there is no point of things being stolen. 2. the place where my car is always parked there is no spot of oil over there. it as not at all possible. So my point is that this totally negligence during my last service when the engine oil nut might have left loose or whatever i don't know these things better then you people. But the same kinda of negligence i have faced when i went for my 3rd service my car''s foot matt''s were missing and after reaching home when i called them then they admitted their fault and it was delivered at my place after 2 days. Despite of talking to CRM people no action has been taken yet. what if my car would have undergone serious damage or fire? who would have been held responsible then. Its not either the fault of the service centre or the manufacturer that the drain out nut may open on its own even while driving.

• Ji
      26th of Jul, 2008

Date : 21st July’2008

To,

The Chief Marketing Officer,
    Honda Siel Cars India ltd

Dear Sir,

Undersigned purchased Honda Accord from your dealer M/s.Prime Honda in 02nd week of June’08 after paying full payment and Rs, 90, 000/- for the accessories. The experience at showroom was not upto the mark for the customers like us and for the cars sellers of Honda Repute. Nevertheless, it does not make much sense, as the visit to showroom has to be only once in a blue moon.

It is a matter of great surprise as the car was delivered without installing the accessories despite of taking full payment. More surprise was in the packet when it was informed that the accessories would be fitted in next 02-03 days time and the driver would be sent to pick-up vehicle and deliver it back. Surprises didn’t end here as despite of having regular follow-ups, no concrete answer could be received, as to when the accessories would be installed.

In view of the above, why should we not consider it as a perfect case of breach of conduct and cheating & fit for initiating proper action?

We look forward to receive from you a concrete and convincing answer before the close of 24th evening failing which, we shall be left with no option, but to initiate proper proceedings.

Thanks & regards,
    PGF
    Jitendra Madan

• Am
      20th of Oct, 2011

Honda Brio

Show room: Deccan honda, Pune- Satara Road, Pune 43
    Date: October 1, 2011@ 11 am

Sales executive was polite and explined all the features of the car to the best of her ability.
    She was not trained fully in technical specifications of the car, so could not answer many of my queries.
    Unfortunately, she was not assisted by anyone who has technical knowledge at the showroom and management was so reluctant that I stepped out of the showroom in frustration.
    So overall experience is rated very low.

I had very high expectaions but those were not met at all. Soory to say, but Honda failed to attract a highly satisfied Swift customer who was carrying a cheque book in order to book a HONDA car.

1. Front Track (1480 mm) is wider than Rear Track (1465 mm)? This is very unusual.
    2. The rear fender are not covered internally with plastic mud covers. Front fenders are covered partially.
    Will it not damage the body and helps in rusting?
    3. Seats are very weak and even the rear seat neck rests can be squizzed by hand.
    4. Demo vehicle is not Quality checked, as the wrinkled colour and body metal could be seen.

5. Brio iVTEC engine is fantastic, no doubt about it, but the in order to lower the cost Honda has offered interriors and seats of low quality.

I have the photos of the demo car with me, if you would like to view them, I would email the same to you.

Regards,
    --Amey Naware ( Pune)

• Sy
      18th of Mar, 2015

I have booked Honda City VMT Petrol-Urban Titanium On Nov1st in the name G.Syed Rameez Ahamed at Capital Honda, Trichy Branch, Tamil Nadu, Since then its been 5 months but still i have not got the vehicle.

The sales consultant has been mentioning that there is some funding problem for the dealer and thats the reason why I'am not getting the vehicle.
    Now in April if the vehicle price goes up why do i have to bear the extra cost of the vehicle due to dealer's problem.
    i requested the vehicle by december but the dealer was not able to give and Rs.50, 000 has been increased from january so I'am already bearing extra 50, 000Rs, Now if again there is a price increase in April then i will not pay any extra money and the dealer has to bear that amount.

Everytime i keep calling the representative i dont get an convincing answer from them. Looks like Capital Honda, Trichy dont have any concern for the customer and it shows how much you value your customer.
    Now i'am also starting to get fear that when i have to face such a bad service from your team even before getting the vehicle, what will be my situation after i purchase the vehicle.

Pls write back to me with current status and with suitable solution.