Honda Motor Co., Inc. / 2010 honda crv ex 2.4 l
My second CRV had 97, 000 mile when I experienced my A/C compressor needed to be replaced. I checked Honda web site complaints and found this to be a common problem with these CRV's. My extended warrantee of course expired in February of 2017 when I had no need for my A/C in New England, but was essential inboxed the heat of July.
I love the CRV and my first one an '99 lasted 253k miles until little stuff started wearing out, this I can accept. However the number of A/C compressors Honda owners have had to replace is quite numerous.
I would like Honda to reimburse me the cost of the replaced compressor and labor amounting to $789.40. (I would be glad to send you a copy of receipt with an address and attention to a particular party.) Before I got the work done, I priced around and found the average price was about $1, 100.00 but I shopped local and have great mechanics. Parts were $450.34 and labor $349.96. plus hazardous material $7.58.
215 River Ave
Providence, RI 02908
More Honda Motor Co., Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Corporations - 2013 Honda Accord Power Steering failure
- Honda Motor - front brakes
- Honda Motor - honda city car in pakistan. late delivery. wrong commitment
- Honda Motor - manager
- Honda Motor - damaging the interior of my car after being sent for repair