Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator / their CRAP
After having used a "full size" Honda tiller/cultivator for years, I bought a Harmony FG-100 mini tiller Thinking it would be just as reliable, it is a piece of CRAP, it has been in the Honda certified shop several times and for MONTHS. First with the first 2 hours of use (first day), it quit running, (Bad Carburetor, is what they told me, after they had kept it all spring waiting on Honda to approve repair they told me) then it had to go back the next time the following time I used it when the engine died with any load on it (and it had been used for only approximately 3 hours of use) then after several more trips to the shop for divers issues, I called them because the engine would run great, but the tines were not turning, with only approximately 12 hours of total use on the unit.
I was told the unit had PLASTIC GEARS in the transmission and they were CRAP, and Honda would replace them free of charge (With more CHEAP, CRAPPY PLASTIC GEARS) just so I would not complain about it, well I took it in And after keeping it for MONTHS again they now gave it back to me, all torn apart and told me I would have to pay them to put it back together, As the Honda rep would not authorize them to repair it.
I will NEVER buy another item from Honda after the horrible Lack of Service I have received with this item, the service and the tiller are CRAP.
More Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Yes Promo Award Programme - Fake email received 
- Honda Motor - honda fit 2014
- Honda Motor - honda ruting croatia rijeka service
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda Motor - warranty issue
- Honda Corporations - 2013 honda accord power steering failure