Honda / negligence in servicing

1 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Review updated:

I recently serviced my honda civic fron patterson honda ringwood victoria, they ripped me off . They charged me 515.70 dollors for service but didn't even changed the eingine oil. My car not been serviced properly. After service when i driven home & checked my engine oil still black. They just visiually checked things, but haven't done any adjustments in break or anything. What i learned, all the jobs in service centre done by apprenticeship. They just want to do many cars a day 7 do not worry abt quality of work. so guys carefull when u service your car next time.

Ji

Comments

• Al
      25th of Oct, 2016

The above is true for me situation as well. After keeping up all the servicing for my car, and only 27, 000km later, I had to change all 4 wheels on my car due to their neglecting to do the wheel alignments. This must have been right through out, given the little use I have had of the car. It is reprehensible that I pay of service they claim to do but clearly didn't. the significant wear didn't happen over night. What recourse do I have for this? Can someone please advise me?