Honda, Aviatorbattery problem since 2 months

THE
CUSTOMER CARE,
HMSI, MANESAR
DEAR, CEO
SUB:BATETERY PROBLEM IN AVIATOR, AND BAD SERVICE BY VAH AUTO PVT LTD.

THIS TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE PURCHASED AVIATOR MODEL NO.(SC110GA) FROM VAH AUTO PVT LTD. FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASING BATTERY PROBLEM OCCURS NO CLEAR HORN, LIGHT, SELF START AND I HAVE INFORMED THIS ABOUT IT TO SALES EXECUTIVE THEY SAID ITS NEW BATTERY AND IT WILL TAKE TIME CHARGE AFTER 700KM WHEN MY FIRSTSERVICE TIME COME AGAIN I HAVE INFOMED THEM THEY AGAIN SAID ITS NEW BATTERY AND TAKJEN THE BATTERY FOR CHARGIN AFTER TEST OF BATTERY FOR A DAY THEY SAID WE WILL SEND THE BATTERY FOR NREPLACEMENT AMD WILL RETURN IN8DAYS AFTER 8 DAYS THEY SAID 15 DAYS MORE BECAUSE BATTERY ISNT READY AFTER 1MONTH 10 DAYS I HAVE INFORMED ABOUT THIS TO SALES EXECUTIVES THEY SAY COME TOMMOROW . AM I FOOL ? THEN INFORMED TO GENERAL MANAGER HE SAID COPRATE FOR 8DAYS I COPRATED BUT I STILL NOT GET THE BATTERY AND I GOT FRUSTRAED FROM THE SERVICE THEY PROVIDE I DUE TO LACK OF BATTERY I HAVE BEEN THE VICTIM OF ROAD ACCIDENT BECAUSE NO HORN AND IAM AN STUDENT I HAVE TO GO FOR TUTION IN NIGHTS AND I SUFFERED A LOT IN NIGHTS NO GOOD BEAM OF LIGHT I HAVE BEEN THE VICTIM OF ROAD ACCIDENT IN NIGHTS SOMETIME SO U TELL ME IS THIS THE SERVICE VAH AUOT PVT LTD. PROVIDING TO THEIR CUSTOMERS I GOT FRUSTRAED I WANT MY BATTERY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE EITHER I AM GONA INFORM TO OUR LOCAL NEWS CHANEEL CITI HULCHUL WHAT IS THIS SIR, DUE TO BECAUSE OF VAH AUTO PVT LTD. HONDA COMPANY IS GETTING HIS NAME IN DROWNING POSTION WE ALL KNOW IS THE BEST KNOWN AND TOPMOST COMPANY IN LISTING BUT TELL ME IS THIS THEIR AUTO PVT LTD. SHOWROOMS PROVIDING THE SERVICE . I DNT LIKE TIH AT ALL . I WANT THE RESPONSE IAM WAITING FOR THAT REPLY ME AT [protected]@gmail.com I am waiting .

Hope you will undestand my problem as being the student and will reply the soon

Yours truly
Dev tyagi

Av

Comments

• Ki
      Aug 26, 2011

Vehicle is fine, but, the EXIDE maintenance free battery goes within or over 1 year. EXIDE 4L battery which Aviator uses is hell to you. It is not Maintenance Free… It is a big Headache since you need to change your Battery.

One more highlight is Battery casing they use which doesnot allow 5L battery to fit in (5L battery is being used in Activa and Dio). You need to take care you have to buy only 4L battery for Aviator which is not available in Amaron.
    I brought Amaron BTX5L battery on recomendation from the service center guys since, they told Activa or Dio battery would fit. But, to my agony after purchasing 5L battery, they took the vehicle to replace the battery only to discover that it only fits with 4L battery which is not available in Amaron.
    Service guy asked me to get Exide 4L battery only. I got very annoyed and angry. Why should I buy Exide… It is the worst battery I found. Even, I had to replace this ### EXIDE battery for my car too. EXIDE BATTERY IS LIKE SUICIDE BATTERY… it will kill itself very soon and creates a big problem to the owner.
    I stongly recommend as being a customer to Honda…. not to go for EXIDE battery which is obviously a big headache for the customers.

Now, I need to change the Battery casing with fabricated plate holder to fit my BTX5L Amaron battery into my Aviator. Also one suggestion to Amaron battery to manufacture 4L pro-bike batteries since, I found this to be a good battery and none of the aviator owners should face the problems which myself and other aviator owners faced till now.

Customer satisfaction should be every company’s motto.