Honda / 2008 Accord Coupe / Water Leak--Unsatifactory Customer Service
I recently purchased a BRAND NEW 2008 Honda Accord Coupe. I called and complained of a recent WATER LEAK just above my gas, break and clutch pedals. It rained maybe 2-3 days after (a week at the most), and as soon as I got in the car to press the clucth, water came draining down all over both of my pants legs. Water drained down for about 5 minutes!!! I called and complained and I was instructed to take my car to the nearest Honda dealership, being that I bought my car out of town. Well, I contacted the nearest, and the second nearest, and the third nearest... Nobody was able to see me immediately, and not only that, I would have to leave my car and I wasn't even offered a rental or a loaner car!!! WTH!!?? I JUST bought this car! It's not even 30 days old yet!!! So now here it is 2.5 weeks later and my car smells like mildew when you leave the windows up too long. And I was just able to drop it off this morning, and they still couldn't offer me any car to use!! Nevermind MY EVERYDAY LIFE!! I am at a loss; disappointed; pissed to say the least. I either want a new car or some compensation for my troubles! I am having to "catch a ride" with someone b/c HONDA came up short! Not cool!!!
More Honda / 2008 Accord Coupe Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - honda city car in pakistan. late delivery. wrong commitment
- Honda Motor - manager
- Honda Motor - damaging the interior of my car after being sent for repair
- Honda Motor - quality of service provided by viva honda (vcm agencies ltd, mumbai. india) for our honda city.
- Honda Motor - 2015 honda fit - pre-owned