Home Depot / warranty not honored for husky tool box
After being directed by Customer Care to email a copy of the receipt by replying to the email sent to me, I emailed 2 more times and then had to contact the Resolution Expediter Customer Care Proprietary Brands to get acknowledged. My emails and copy of receipt were again forwarded to the appropriate department (Customer Service Manager). We (my fiance and I) were requesting replacement drawer slides for Model # H347TR Lock #A12 of Husky 34IN 6 drawer and 7 drawer Black Chest/Cabinet.
We originally requested 4 drawer slides but when our email was forwarded, the Customer Care agent mistakenly requested 3 drawer slides (but our attached email stated 4).
When we received only 3 slides (which were metal in place of the plastic ones originally in the tool cabinet), we called to make the correction and ask for the 4th, my fiance explained that if we replace only 3 of 4 drawer slides, they we not be even because one will be plastic. He has mounted this tool chest and cabinet in an enclosed trailer that he uses for all of his mechanic tools. (We have several powered sports "toys" that we travel with and he does his own work on them) He was then told that because he had it mounted in a trailer he had voided the warranty and would not be receiving any more drawer slides. He also wanted to check on the cost to replace all the slides to be sure they were all metal. Now we are stuck.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges 
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677
- Home Depot - home depot racial and ill treatment