Home Depotorder and delivery services - this is my second complaint

November 15, 2018
I'm waiting 1 hour already to speak with somebody and they disconnected me twice. Today will snow here in NY and the Home Depot delivery service placed my heavy items outside (tiles and cement), because they do not copy and paste the instruction for delivery.
I called to place the order November 07 and they had not have the items ready. So when I went to the store they told me that they will delivery the items Friday, then Monday and then the delivery was wrong; they placed my heavy items outside (tiles and cement), because they do not copied and pasted the instruction for delivery.
I called the store several times and I know by sure they know me by name. I spoke with Dee several time even on Monday November 19 when she told me that somebody will come and place the items at the correct location and I waited all day from 10am to 7pm and nobody call me... when I called to the store Dee just told me that she is doing the best that she can...she promest me that she will send somebody today
It is 2pm and again nobody is here or call ... I hope that this post can help me and somebody from Home Depot can call me this situation is very frustrated and I do not know what else to do!
------------------------
I Spoke with the manager Patrick and they send the people to move the merchandise to inside the porch. Unfortunately, as I predicted the items are not wrapped like they will face a tornado, those are the words that Dee told me or she said the damage products are on them.
I can't believe the terrible service, the Home Depot associates moved every thing from outside to the porch, the cardboard of the boxes are so wet, a lot of tiles are broken to the point that you can't even lift some of the boxes because they are falling in pieces (totally broken) at lease 5 of them, 2 concrete bags are hard and I cant find the separator of the tiles.
My contractors finished with one room and I have to keep wet boxes in my apartment with some broke tiles and at least 5 boxes totally broken. So my thanksgiving project is taking off all the boxes to the tiles to avoid mold problem.
Here is my question now, What is suppose to be on us in this case for Home Depot?

Sf