Home Depot / Hampton Bay / hampton bay ceiling fan
My Hampton Bay Ceiling fan failed last night, just lost all power to the fan and light. I took it down this morning and took it to the Home Deport where I had purchased it. The Manager told me that since it was bought in May of 2008, I would have to send it back to Hampton Bay. Does Home Depot not own Hampton Bay Ceiling Fans? Funny thing is that if you look up Hampton Bay, it's only retailer is Home Depot. Home Depot has definitely lost one ex-loyal customer, which I am sure they could care less about. Maybe they will turn into the next Circuit City with there approach to customer satisfaction.
More Home Depot / Hampton Bay Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- The Home Depot - Service from store manager
- Home Depot - ge washer
- Home Depot - paint
- Home Depot - paint department
- Home Depot - store appearance.