Home Depotcustomer service/delivery

I made a purchase on 1/12/18 of almost $1200 (in cash)on a washer and dryer including attachments and 3 yr warranty on each. I called your customer service number multiple times in a week time frame and I kept getting hung up on. Finally on 2/5/18 I called the store #4626 (Virginia Beach VA) I made the purchase from and spoke to customer service about changing the delivery date and location ( just purchased a home and needed the location changed). Your customer service associate told me that I would have to return the items then repurchase them in order to change the delivery location do to fraud issues, which I could understand.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Virginia Beach, VA At that point he told me that I would have to pay the higher price for the item instead of allowing me to re-buy them at what I originally paid for them after speaking to the manager. I am highly upset about this and cant understand why I would pay almost $100 more just to change the deliver location. The manager that denied the approval of this transaction should really consider on whether he would like me to pay $100 now or possibly thousands in the near future because like I said I just purchased a house and i'm going to need other services and products soon such as fencing and storm doors which would of put more money in your company but because of the small request that was denied Im reconsidering business with Home Depot.

Felicia

Fe
Feb 05, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      Feb 05, 2018

Why buy from them at all? Just cancel the order and buy somewhere else.