Hobbytron / They don't ship what you order
I ordered three airsoft items for my son as Christmas gifts. When I received the shipment two of the items were wrong. I ordered a bag of Black Pellets and was shipped a bag of White Pellets. (For those that do not know Black Pellets are harder to see in flight making it harder for you opponent to see where they came from. That is why I specifically ordered Black.) The second item that was wrong was a face-mask. I ordered a Scott since I knew that it fit properly and that Scott makes quality products. They sent me some off brand (World Tech Arms) made with lower quality plastic. When I called they said that the items they sent were "hand picked by our experts to get you a fun gift in a timely manner". This despite the fact that the items I requested were still being shown as in-stock on their website. I received no contact from them regarding the replacement before the items were shipped. When I called they said that since the items they sent were comparable to what I ordered I would have to pay a 20% restocking fee if I wanted to return them.
As many others have said, do not buy from this company
More Hobbytron Complaints & Reviews
- Hobbytron - All-around bad shopping experience 
- Hobbytron.com - Online fraud 
- Hobbytron.com - Failure to deliver 
- Hobbytron Airsoft - Theft and Nondelivery
- Hobbytron.com - Customer Service/Products are a RIPOFF
- Hobbytron.com - this is a scam
- Hobbytron.com - defrauding people
- Hobbytron.com - Scam!
- Hobbytron.com - Hobbytron is not a good company
- Hobbytron - Garbage quality items!