HGTV Magazine / subscription I didn't order
Today (june 15, 2016) I received an email with a bill for $18 for an hgtv magazine subscription that I did not order. Like all the other folks who have posted, I did enter a contest that seems to have generated the subscription.
The good news is that I called the number provided by another poster [protected]. Spoke to a very pleasant woman (kate?). Gave her my birthdate & address and she was happy to cancel the subscription. She said that I might receive a bill in the mail but that I should just throw it away and keep the first magazine as a courtesy.
Yes, it wasted my time to resolve but it was easily done - thanks to this website!
More HGTV Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- HGTV Magazine - never ordered the subscription 
- Hurst Magazines (HGTV magazine) - 100,000 contest is a rip off! 
- HGTV - hgtv magazine subscription scam 
- HGTV Magazine - serious issues re: subscription to hgtv magazine! 
- Hearst HGTV Magazine false claim of subscription - redbook 2009 hgtv dream home 
- HGTV - hgtv mag
- HGTV - person
- HGTV - invoice
- HGTV - hgtv urban oasis
- HGTV - advertising