The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved HGTV Magazine — never ordered the subscription
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am also a victim of this scam. I received an email containing my "payment due immediately." when I called the customer service # [protected]), which by the way, they do not provide on their website (gee, I wonder why?!?!) in which their email sent me to pay my "bill" & cancel this unwanted subscription that I never ordered, the csr said when I entered a sweepstakes on the hgtv website, I was automatically enrolled for a subscription! What a scam!! I told the lady to cancel this unsolicited subscription immediately, because I would not be paying their bill of $18! Ugh! How do these people get away with pulling scams like this?? It's a shame that hgtv doesn't put a stop to scams like this that result just from visiting their website & entering a stupid sweepstakes!! I thought hgtv was a respectable & safe website! Wrong!! I may not ever go their website again! Beware!!! Unbelievable!!!
More HGTV Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- Hurst Magazines (HGTV magazine) - 100,000 contest is a rip off!
- HGTV Magazine - subscription I didn't order
- HGTV - hgtv magazine subscription scam
- HGTV Magazine - serious issues re: subscription to hgtv magazine!
- HGTV Channel - programming
- HGTV - House hunters and international
- Home and Garden Television - Advertising
- HGTV Magazine - house beautiful and hgtv magazine
- HGTV - tv programming
- HGTV - hgtv-house full of spouses-disgusting