Hewlett - Packard Company / deceitful sales person
The foreign salesperson that took a call to correct an online order provided misleading information about a discount and pushed for me to cancel my original online order and reorder with her. I thought it sounded suspicious but went ahead when she pressured and promised an additional discount to make up for losing a discount I was to receive from my credit card with my original order. I did not receive the promised discount, and the company refused to investigate the misrepresentation.
If dealing with HP directly I recommend using only the online service and avoid the phone at all costs, because what is said over the phone may be completely invalid and the company will not take action to rectify the misinformation passed by their phone representatives.
More Hewlett - Packard Company Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp 3070a printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp service