Hewlett Packard / not honoring promotional offers
I have had problems with HP not honoring their Free Wireless Printing Offer which ran during November and December 2007. HP acknowledge that they received my application in Dec 07 but say that it was incorrectly recorded in their system by one of their staff. In April 08 they apologized for the mix up and sent me an email on May 2 saying that my application was approved. On May 15 they sent me another email saying my application was invalid!!!
Since then I have been unable to speak to anyone with the gift of coherent speech on their "customer service" line although I have had the pleasure of being kept on hold and then been told repeatedly that someone will call me back. They never do. I have written a letter to HP demanding that the offer is honored and that they compensate me for the 6months (and counting) I have waited so far. No one has responded to this letter. I have now also lodged a complaint with the Australian Competition and Consumer Association.
I would not advise anyone to but HP products because of their appalling customer service.
More Hewlett Packard Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett Packard - The Company, the Customer Service, and HP Pavillion x360 Convertible
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer office jet 6950 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - HP Laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet 5255 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product