Having problems with Logitech?

Logitech Customer Service Contacts

+1 510 795 8500 (Usa Corporate Office)
+1 646 454 3200 (Support / Warranty Claims)
+1 360 817 1200 (Business Office)
+41 21 863 5511 (Switzerland)
7700 Gateway Blvd.

Logitech Europe S.A.
EPFL - Quartier de l'Innovation
Daniel Borel Innovation Center
CH - 1015 Lausanne

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Logitech Customer Service. Initial Logitech complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Logitech above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Logitech. Discuss the issues you have had with Logitech and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 31, 2020

Logitech — Supply of parts after warrenty

Logitech G Pro Flight X56 Rhino HOTAS Brilliant joystick until it goes wrong, the rudder mechanism...

Oct 22, 2020

Logitech — G203 prodigy mouse

This company sells defective products, has bad customer service and stonewalls customers to prevent...

LogitechRefund

Trying to return a faulty device since the 22nd of August, I am really trying to be understanding given the COVID circumstances but it's now starting to seem pure incompetence, logitech was not even able to arrange a DHL collection of the item and refuses to issue a refund.
Endless loop of emails that don't get you anywhere, there is no customer support, it's really surprising that a multimillion company has such an amateur after sales, ebay sellers are quicker to respond to returns and refunds, ridiculous.

LogitechKeyboard

Absolutely worst experience i've ever had. Took me several days and even more calls and electronic messages to hear back from someone. He literally had no idea what to tell me about my order that's been sitting there unshipped for 10 days. I asked about a refund and he said I can't cancel at this time and then seemed to be reading something about refund policies only to end up telling me he doesn't know about that either. So so bad. Wish I would have read all of these before purchasing.

May 27, 2020

Logitech — Wireless keyboard model k480

3/22/20 - purchased unit at Office Depot for $52.99 including tax. 4/25/20 - Unit did not work 4/27/20 -...

May 06, 2020

Logitech — mx-anywhere-2s-rubber-peeling-off-

This is how Logitech customer services respond to a compliant.  Ticket no.2911917 raised on the 30th April...

Apr 19, 2020

Logitech — K850 agent Gary A. (Logi)

have been dealing with A Gary A. (Logi) in regards to my k850 keyboard volume buttons . Ref # 2704746. Thi...

Mar 23, 2020

Logitech — they are terrible

Hello. I have been a logitech user since about 1992. I've never had any serious issues with your product...

Mar 13, 2020

Logitech — mouse and customer service

I have spent a lot of time on line and on the phone with logitech over the last 3 weeks trying to resolve...

Dec 02, 2019

Logitech — keyboard

After much hassle they sent a replacement keyboard to replace a faulty new keyboard i had purchased (July...

Nov 07, 2019

Logitech — logitech keyboard bearing model no-y-sz49 and p/n no-[protected], purchase on dated 11/11/2016

Respected sir i am s.a.siddique being customer of logitech keyboard bought on dated 11/11/16, as keyboard...

Logitechmx master

I've bought a Logitech MX Master and recently I started having issues with the left button.
      I first contacted Logitech support on the 24th of September and explained the situation and asked for a repair center in Portugal.
      Today is the 16th of October and I still haven't got a solution or an answer about the repair center.
      It's just unacceptable!!!
      Horrible customer service!!!

Logitechg pro gaming keyboard

Hello
        I talked with ashley from logitech (customer suppert) about a keyboard i've received from warranty after the original product broked and it remained to respond to me between 3-5 days if I get an replacement but 9 days passed and nobody replied. I've send all the things they requiered, pictures, video with the s/n and the device problem. I've sent a couple of messages but nobody answered. I have the impression that I am taken as a fool. I think this is s scam and I won't get nothing.

Oct 08, 2019

Logitech — logitech mk220 combo wireless keyboard & mouse 05.154.11-, s/n-1721sc10dta9

I am an all-round user of logitech starting from speakers and other computer accessories, and logitech...

Logitech Glogitech g903

So basically i ordered a G903.
          Arrived with no seal and damaged!
          Requested a new one. Was waiting for about a month.
          Then received my replacement and it was the older G903 model with the PWM sensor.
          Waited another 10 days and i had to email them again just for them to reply back that i have to send the wrong replacement back so they can send me the new one.
          They just replied: You will ""soon"" receive a UPS e-label to send the wrong replacement back so we can issue a new one.
          Of course i didn't accept that and asked for a full refund.
          Since the mistake is theirs i won't leave my job so i can find boxes just to send the wrong replacement back.
          Is been 5 days am still waiting for an answer.
          P.S Am still waiting also for the e-label email.

Worst support by far!
          Never buying Logitech products again!

Logitechcustomer service

One of the earpieces on my almost new g935 headset stopped working so I opened a support ticket and asked for help. After five days I still haven't heard a single word from them. I won't ever buy anything from Logitech again since their products stop working so often and so easily and provide no support whatsoever when that happens. I am dissapointed and fed up with this company.

Logitechg933 artemis 7.1 wireless gaming headset

I'm mainly writing this as I'm pretty gutted that a company can get away with making such a rubbish product.
              Why you may ask... Well i brought one of these headsets 3 years ago when they first came out on the market possible closer to 4 years ago. I paid around $329.00 NZ dollars thinking i was paying good money so I should get a pretty good product well i was far from correct. the headset kept losing connection while in the middle of a game which is extremely annoying at first I thought it was software, But no that was up to date. this kept happening for along time. then after about 1 year the microphone started having trouble when I lifted it up and down, Which turns it off and on. just out of warranty the mic stopped working all together. I thought well maybe I just brought a dud headset.
              I brought my son the same headset for christmas and a couple of months after that I brought another headset for myself thinking oh well if anything happens then I can use the other headset for parts, Put it this way after about 6 months I started having the same issue's as I did with my original headset. Eventually Id had enough and took them back for repair. thing is they said sorry we will give you store credit. I didn't really want store credit I wanted a working gaming headset.
              I found out why, It was because logitech had now replaced the G933 with the G935 and guess what they were more expensive and everything on them was exactly the same apart from maybe a 0.5mm size difference in the speaker size,
              The microphone is still the crappy drop down mute feature that breaks in no time. I'm just really Gutted that a company like this is allowed to charge so much for such a crap product.
              Even my son's headset is cutting in and out randomly. So at the end of the day it hasn't just been a one off headset it has been 3 headset's makes you really start thinking about ever buying Logitech product in the future. As the saying goes once bitten twice shy. Surely there are a lot of other people that have this same problem

Logitechcustomer service

Hi
                My name is Chris
                and i have been having issues lately and have become very unhappy with your customer service

I have owned
                KeyboardG910 Orion Spark
                G910 Orion Spectrum
                Gaming Headset G330
                2 pairs of G35 Surround Sound Headset

I only have ever used Logitech and have told many people to purchase
                within last few years i have had 2 G633 stop working properly and after no help from support purchased G933

now i have 2 G910 that are both not working and again no help from support,
                am i supposed to buy another pair ?

Logitech are not cheap products dont you think they should last more than a year?

you have replaced my faulty items with ones that dont last as long as original ones and 30 day warranty n replacements i keep getting screwed

now my g910 i asked if i can have some replacement buttons ...they said no

can i send it back to be repaired and i will pay for the service... again they said no

This is not acceptable customer service and i would like a viable solution that doesn't involve me being ripped off

Logitechslim combo for ipad

This has to be the worst customer service I have experienced - they simply won't respond! Many of the keys on my brand-new keyboard stopped working immediately after starting to use it. Looking at forum messages, it is clear that this is a common problem and not specific to me. After a long time debating the issue with Logitech Customer Support, they sent me out a new one: it had exactly the same problem! I know it is a problem with the product and not my device, because I have tested it on multiple devices. For 6 months now I have been trying to get a refund, but am being stalled and ignored by Logitech Customer Support - despite them actually agreeing to send me a refund, I simply can't get them to actually do this!

Logitechlogitech steering wheel+pedals g29

This [censored] is crapp wich i payed 229 [censored]ing euro for
                    To much space between strearing left and right and this is from the beginning and is getting whorse and whorse.
                    The space started at 1, 5 centimeters and is now 3, 5 centimeters.
                    Allthough this is the second one with this problem because i did send one back and had it replaced.
                    What do i do withe your worthless product???
                    Crapp crapp crapp crapp crapp crapp crapp crapp