Hertz — reservation confirmation #: h6900934324
On 8/6/2018 Hertz UAE Franchise Dublin deducted AED 1, 1, 04.71 from my credit card account ending in #8248 towards reserving a car from your Milan Malpensa Airport desk. You online-accepted my reservation and Hertz Gold membership registration # [protected] using my UAE drivers licence and at no time asked for an International Drivers Licence. I have been using your Milan desk for years to rent Hertz cars and have never been asked for an International Drivers Licence.
When I arrived to pick up my reserved car on July 20, 2018, I was rejected on the grounds that the local office was now enforcing a rule that was hidden from me until it was too late. I requested they refund the same Credit Card the AED 1, 104. I requested the same online to Hertz on 19/09/2018 but have not received any response to date.
More Hertz Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz Car Rental - hertz billed me 151.60 british pounds for a service they never provided; etc etc 
- Hertz Thrifty Dollar Ireland - Hertz Rent A Car Wexford - scam for bogus "incidents" - hertz thrifty dollar
- Hertz - car rental 
- Hertz - van rental
- Hertz - car rental