Hertz / overbilling
I rented a car from Hertz, SF for 5 days. When I returned the car to Hertz's location at SF airport on the contracted date, the cars were "flowing in". The Hertz employee called out that if you didn't need a receipt to leave the keys in the car which I did.
When I received my credit card, Hertz had billed me an additional $454 indicating that I had returned the car 8 days late! This of course was impossible as I had flown out of SF three hours after I left the car at their location on the contracted return date.
I am waiting for Hertz to try to confirm the correct facts and refund my money. But to get to this point, I have been on the phone with Hertz for hours, first to their location in Manila who could not find my contract in their computers, then for hours to their locations in the USA.
Bottom line, watch your credit card charges from HERTZ.
More Hertz Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz Car Rental - the payment was not explained to me properly, on how payments would be deducted from my account.
- Hertz 3601 Hillsborough Rd Durham NC - hertz rental location poor customer service
- Hertz - rental car
- Hertz - lost and found returning of items
- Hertz Car Rental - refund