Herohonda / no service

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,
I had purchased your Hero Honda Passion Plus vehicle on 11.09.2008 in my name K.Srinivasan at Erode Dealer M/S. Sri Senthil Autos, 134-B, Perundurai Road, Erode .11. While driving the vehicle I found wabbling (ie shake while driving ) from the day one itself.When I complained about this to the dealer they told that this is due to the tyres and they also changed both the tyres.Though they changed the tyres the problem was not rectified. I am residing now at tirupur since my office is at tirupur. Here when I service my vehicle at T.K.T motors, palladam Road, Tirupur I specified the complaint.But They are not able to identify the problem. I made three services there. But they are not able to identify the problem they passed the time only.Then after this I went to City motors, Tirupur. There they are not able to correct the problem though this problem was insisted . They again come to old story to change the tyre. So I request you to kindly correct the problem immediately and send the reply immediately since the warranty is going to end on 11.09.2009 .I would like to correct the problem before warranty. I expect your immediate reply in this regards.

Thanking you,

Engine No.HA10EB8GH 77440
Chassis No.MBLHA 10RL8GH 66021
Mobile No.[protected].

Ks

Comments

• Qa
      31st of Aug, 2009

ya i agree with you my friend they have totally scam er in bike industries. I have also purchased hero Honda hunk bike from ARC Motors pvt Ltd Okhla Phase II new Delhi. they provide me a totally junk bike. I feel sound in disk brake from the first day when i buy this bike after 3 month the battery was full of waste and the provide me a latter that go there and they replace this no any positive response in my favor.

the bike is not well as their name. I think he misused the brand name of Hero Honda becoz people buy the as brand name of hero honda but he get poor quality in bikes
    so i would like to request to all of that do' t buy a bike from Hero Honda Showroom. you have many option or bike brand to choose any favorite bike .

regards