Helzberg / Silouette Bracelet / fraud/price gauging

1 Independence CenterIndependence, MO, United States
Phone: 816-229-0507

My $4000.00 bracelet kept coming loose and falling off my wrist . So I took it in to see if anything could be done. I purchased this whole set-Ring, earrings and bracelet for about 7, 000.00 about 9 years ago. I have been a very good customer over the years-anyway I ask if they could put a safety chain on it with a clasped-The lady told me yes and that it would be 79.99-I said ok----I had my grandson pick it up when I got it I was very upset not only did it not have a clasp over 1/2 of an inch had a dark black mark on the new chain and it just barely fit over my hand-infact I thought it might break-I had him take it back to have it fixed-they did clean the black mark but said it would cost more to have a clasp put on or have it enlarged-I was very upset-I told them all I wanted them to do is what they said they'd do in the first place-they flatly said no-not without addition money-So people if you are on a budget as most of us are now because of the economy I suggest you go to a jeweler that does what they say instead of gouging their customers . Surely there is a easier way to make a buck-besides they have forever lost me as a customer and as many people as I can convince-I am 62 years old and own more than 80, 00.00 worth of jeweler that people are always asking me about-instead of sending people to Helzbergs I will be telling them to run not walk from their establishments.