The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Helzberg Diamonds — fraud and scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Bought a 4000.00 wedding ring from them in 2000 which was an upgrade from the 2000.00 ring I got in 1998. Have not had problems with it until December 2008 when I noticed that the shank, 3/8 marquee diamond, and prongs was all missing out of my ring. Took my ring to Helzberg fully expecting them to fix it since they are suppose to have such a great warranty and so customer oriented. Boy was I wrong. They are trying to get me to pay 800.00 to have my diamond replaced.
And get a load of this, between shipping from the store to corporate and back to the store they lost one of my smaller diamonds. I have gotten every excuse in the book about them fixing my ring and have been without it since December. All I want is my ring fixed. Don't go to Helzberg!!! They will not warranty your ring like they say they do. Go to a jeweler that has a REAL WARRANTY and will fix your ring without the arguments and hassles. I am still battling with them to get it fixed.
More Helzberg Diamonds Complaints & Reviews
- Helzberg Diamonds - fraud and cheating
- Helzberg Diamond Ring - rip off, scam, fraud, $3500.00
- Helzberg Diamonds - credit card policies
- Helzberg Diamonds - bad diamonds
- Helzberg Diamonds - poor quality and even worse customer service
- Helzberg Customer Service - unprofessional customer representatives
- Helzberg Diamonds - snubbed!
- Helzberg Diamonds - not a good jewelry store
- Helzberg Diamonds - did not honor warranty
- Helzberg Diamond Store - wedding ring repair