HEB / product and customer service

1 Laredo, TX, United States

Having worked at HEB for ten years I know that Customer service and product quality is priority to the company. I frequently shop at the HEB plus on San Isidro Laredo Tx and am very disappointed with the fact that the produce and the service there lack the HEB spirit. The produce is not rotated in a regular basis, I have to really hand pick my produce, the quality is bad. After my shopping is complete and getting over the fact that I have to go some where else for my produce I get to the checkout lanes. Where the service is by far the worst I have ever experienced, I get better customer service at Walmart down the street! The cashiers are not polite there is no greating at the beginning of the order the cashier biggest concern is IPM's not my groceries once again the fair quality produce is now crushed and bruised. The baggers don't have the slightest idea of the proper way to bag I'll have cans with my meat, cleaning chemicals with my produce, etc. know I get to the manager who are there to give the employee and hand when something goes wrong but they themselves are running around a question mark on there face. I am very disappointed in this store HEB was a company that is always been about the customer service and product quality and this store has.

Di