HEB Mop Red Mops Under $10 / needs to be pulled from shelves
Everytime I buy the red mops from heb they always break and I always get sliced really bad im sure im not the only person this has happened to. Its dangerous and hazardous because not only because its metal I now have to go to the er for possible stitches and probly a tetnus shot. I just don't think these should be sold anymore and if so the handles need to be wooden like before or plastic since its safer also not safe for children to handle. I truly hope that someone takes the time to read this and have something done about this. Thank you very much n have a wonderful day
More HEB Mop Red Mops Under $10 Complaints & Reviews
- HEB - management 
- HEB - disrespectful cashiers 
- HEB Grocery Chain - harassing for parking in handicapped when disabled 
- HEB - rude employee 
- H‑E‑B - unethical, unprofessional behavior against heb security personnel at the store at 725 e. villa maria in bryan tx.
- H‑E‑B - rotten food
- H‑E‑B - apple cinnamon streusel/ lemon streusel mini muffins
- H‑E‑B - customer service
- H-E-B / HEB Grocery Company - I am making a complaint about a canned product.